RECRUITMENT OF INTERNAL ACCOUNTANTS TO WORK NOW IN THANH XUAN HANOI
Hikari Vietnam Manufacturing and Trading Co., Ltd. recruits internal accountants to work in Thanh Xuan, Hanoi.
Working address: 5th floor, Tomeco Building – No. 53, Nguyen Xien Street, Ha Dinh Ward, Thanh Xuan District, City. Hanoi
– Implement, prepare bank payment documents: international payment, UNC, LC, guarantee…
– Implementation, preparation of documents for maturity, loan, limit re-grant
– Get the bank sub-book periodically
– Carry out the collection and payment of cash according to the receipts and expenditures prepared by the Accounting Department according to regulations. Comply with cash payment regulations
– Manage the cash fund at the fund, ensure the safety of the cash fund
– Perform a number of tasks of internal accounting and tax accounting when requested by superiors.
2, Candidate Requirements
- Education/professional qualifications: College or above majoring in accounting, Computer office equivalent to B or higher. Proficient in accounting software (Bravo, fast, misa, etc.)
- Analytical, synthesis and reporting skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Experience: Understanding tax law, business law
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Personal qualities: Able to work under pressure.
- Honesty, sincerity, hard work and enthusiasm.
- Creativity at work.
- Other requirements Age: from 23 years old and up
- Working in a fair, transparent, friendly and dynamic environment. Learn and develop yourself.
- Income: 6 – 8 million VND
- Sales revenue bonus, holiday bonus.
- Annual leave.
- Insurance: Health, unemployment, full social insurance after becoming a full-time employee.
- Participating in training from internal courses as well as courses from external organizations.
- Training for work-life balance.
- To participate in fun activities, extracurricular festivals of the company every quarter
- Participating in and organizing tours with the company twice a year.
- Participate in volunteer activities organized by the company every year.
- To be recognized and honored when actively contributing to the overall development of the whole company.
- To attend associations, exchange, learn and expand relationships.
- Public holidays with full salary.
Please send your CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. – Contact: 0944508855 (Ms. Ly)