Why Exhibit in Vietnam?
The 20th Vietnam International Plastics & Rubber Industry Exhibition (vietnam plast 2022) has been seen as the best path to enter Vietnam market, and the most beneficial way to promote products, services and machinery internationally.
Growing Demand for Plastics & Rubber
In 2020, the production of plastic products will reach 12.5 million tons and export turnover will be USD4.3 billion, followed by a growth rate of 15% each year later. In addition, the packaging segment has remained the highest proportion in Vietnam’s plastic industry by reaching over 30 percent recent years. The construction and technical segment will also grow positively with the industry development plan to 2020.
Local Plastics Industry Rising
Vietnam’s plastics industry has around 2,000 businesses, and 83% are located in the Ho Chi Minh City. Its plastics products having a great competitive edge for packaging, household products, and construction and engineering plastics. These plastics products have gradually reached the point to where it can control the market of several countries.
High Value FDI Attractor
In the 1st quarter of 2019, Vietnam has received around $16.74 billion in FDI. Foreign investors are investing in 19 different sectors of Vietnam economy. To enter this high value market, the 19th Vietnam International Plastics & Rubber Industry Exhibition is your finest choice.
Substantial opportunities toward EU market
Vietnamese Government and the Ministry of Industry attach great importance to the plastics industry by establishing 5-year development plan to stimulate growth in the production of high-tech plastic parts and developing the recycling industry.
Why exhibit in Vietnam Plas?
- It is the preferred exhibition to present an overview of all the technical developments, procedures and techniques, as well as future trends.
- The most experienced exhibition in Vietnam – This show has been held for 18 times, and had over 15,231 visitors in 2019.
- Show Dates: November 23 (Wed.) – 26 (Sat.), 2022
- Show Times: 09:00 AM ~ 17:00 PM (Last day will close at 15:00 PM)
* Children under 16 are not admitted entry
* Flip-flops/slippers are not allowed
Saigon Exhibition & Conference Center (SECC)
(799 Nguyen Van Linh Parkway, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam) Map
- Appliances Manufacturers
- Association & Trade bodies
- Automobile Manufacturers
- Building & Construction / Chemical Importers, Dealers & Suppliers
- Confectionary Manufacturers
- Dairy Processers
- Designers, Consultants & Engineers
- Electronics & Electrical
- Equipment Buyers
- Fertilizers & Cement Manufacturers
- Flexible Packaging & Conversion
- Food & Beverages Manufacturers
- Footwear, Tire, tubes Manufacturers
- Government Officials
- Marketing & Brand Managers
- Moulded & Extruded Rubber Product
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics Manufacturers
- Plastic Product Manufacturers
- Plastic, Printing & Packaging Professional
- Production Managers
- Rubber Processors & Manufacturers
- Textile & Garments
- Toy, Shoe & Others
- Traders & Indenters
- Wholesaler & Retailer
We invite you to visit Topstar booth – A530. Booth displaying the “Total solution for injection molding machine”
HIKARI VIETNAM PRODUCTION AND TRADING CO., LTD
- Address: 5th floor, Tomeco Building – No. 53 Nguyen Xien Street – Ha Dinh Ward Thanh Xuan District- Hanoi.
- Phone: 024.3311.3998 – Fax: 024.3311.3996
- Email: email@example.com